Güzide Şenel is Assistant Professor Doctor of Mathematics at Amasya University. She received the PhD degree in Mathematics at Gaziosmanpasa University (Turkey). Her reseach interests are in the areas of soft set and its applications, soft topology, bitopology, soft bitopology and general topological structures.
Education and Qualifications
2013 – PhD Gaziosmanpaşa University, Institute of Science, Department of Mathematics, Fundamentals of Mathematics and Mathematical Logic, Soft Metric Spaces.
2009 – Graduate Ege University, Institute of Science, Department of Mathematics, Topology, Bitopological Spaces.
2009 – Graduate without Thesis Pamukkale University, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Mathematics Teaching at Secondary School.
2007 – Undergraduate Ankara Üniversitesi, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics.
2014 – Ongoing Assistant Professor of Mathematics, University of Amasya
2014 – Ongoing Chairperson of the Department of Transport Services in vocational school in Taşova Amasya.
2014 – Ongoing Amasya University, Taşova Vocational School.
2014 – Ongoing Amasya University, Suluova Vocational School (in accordance with the law number 2547 no: 13/b-4 assignment).
2007 – 2008 Academician of Mathematics, Department of Topology, University of Ege.
2014 Mathematics Teacher, Religious Vocational Anatolian High School, Amasya.
2011 – 2013 Mathematics Teacher, Girls’ Vocational Anatolian High School, Amasya.
2010 – 2011 Mathematics Teacher, Girls’ Vocational Anatolian High School, Erbaa – Tokat.
Articles in International Refereed Journals:
1) G. Şenel, N. Çağman, Soft Closed Sets on Soft Bitopological Space, Journal of New Results in Science 5 (2014) 57-66.
2) G. Şenel, N. Çağman, Soft Topological Subspaces, Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics, accepted.
3) G. Şenel, N. Çağman, Soft Bitopological Spaces, Mathematical Sciences Letters, accepted.
4) G. Şenel, SBT -Hausdorff Spaces, Applied and Computational Mathematics, submitted.
Refereed International Conference Proceedings:
1) G. Şenel, N. Çağman, A New Approach to Bitopological Spaces, Karatekin Mathematics Days (KMD 2014), Çankırı, Türkiye, 11 – 13 June 2014, p.47.
2) G. Şenel, A Theory of SBT – Hausdorff Spaces, International Conference on Recent Advances in Pure and Applied Mathematics (ICRAPAM 2014), Antalya, Türkiye, 06 – 09 2014, p. 216.
3) G. Şenel, A Soft Based Method to Solve the Analysis Problem of the Distance Between Two Soft Points, The International Conference of Jangjeon Mathematical Society (ICJMS 2015), Antalya, TURKEY, 15 – 19 May 2015, invited.
Refereed National Conference Proceedings:
1) 27. National Methematics Conference (UMS2014), Yeditepe University, İstanbul, 26 – 29 Ağustos 2014.
2) XXI. National Methematics Conference, Koç University, İstanbul, 1-4 Eylül 2008.
PhD Thesis : Soft Metric Spaces, Gaziosmanpaşa University, Institute of Science, Department of Mathematics, Fundamentals of Mathematics and Mathematical Logic, 2013.
(Supervisor : Prof. Dr. Naim ÇAĞMAN)
Master’s Thesis : Bitopological Spaces, Ege University, Institute of Science, Department of Mathematics, Topology, 2009.
(Supervisor : Prof. Dr. Oya Bedre ÖZBAKIR)
Foreign Language Certifications
ÜDS Certification, English, Advanced Level, March 2007.
Ankara University TÖMER Turkish and Foreign Language Research and Application Centre, English, Europe Language B2 level Certification, 2004.
Awards and Certifications
First and foremost awards in science are:
2007-2009 TUBITAK – BIDEB 2228 Domestic Postgraduate Scholarship Programme.
- 2009-2013 TUBITAK – BIDEB 2211 Domestic Ph.D. Programme.
The most important awards in the field of literature are:
- 1st prize in Turkey Youth and Essay contest, Sponsored by Citibank and Hurriyet Newspaper. As a reward, attended at the opening ceremony of Sydney 2000 with her family, 2nd August 2000.
- 3rd prize in Ankara University 60th Poetry Prose and Story Contest, 9th June, 2006. Established her story in Ankara University Newsletter.
- 4th prize in Ömer Seyfettin Story Contest in the week of Ömer Seyfettin Culture and art. Her story was established in the compilation of short stories book “Güz Sancısı”, 11th March 2007.
- 3rd prize of Story Contest of Turkey in the 6th Mathematicians Symposium held by Mathematician Association, 1st December 2007.
Certifications: Sign Language Certification, 120 hours of Sign Language Course held by Amasya University and Turkish Ministry of National Education and Lifelong Learning (20th October-2nd December, 2014)
Interests and Activities
- Member of the High School Folk Dances Group, 2000 – 2003.
- Member of the Ankara University Folk Dances Group of Azarbaijani, 2003 – 2005.
- Member of the High School Volleyball Team, 2000 – 2001.
- Member of the Turkish İntelligent Games Club, Antalya Logic Game Team, 1998.
- Member of the Ankara University Word Processing in literature community, 2004 – 2005.